OBJECTIVES OF THE CORPORATE HEALTH PROGRAMME
- To provide information on stress management and how stress affects an individual’s well-being
- To highlight the role of self-care skills including appropriate nutrition, exercise and the physiologic and neurological effects of prayer, meditation and deep breathing as valued therapies.
- To teach participants skills and techniques to cope with work and home related stress
- To enlighten participants on how to improve their health and develop new attitudes and behaviours to effectively cope with personal and professional challenges.
- To equip participants with financial stress management skills
The module is based on a Harvard University Mind/Body Medical Institute Intervention Strategies to Stress. The Stress Management Program offer tools to transform participants and Organizations, offering proven interventions that help manage stress and promote a more motivated, productive and healthier work force.
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANISATION
- Improved productivity
- Increased job satisfaction
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Enhanced creativity
- Lower absenteeism
- Reduced risk of high officers turnover
- Creation of a more efficient and
- Effective working environment
Island of Zanzibar, Tanzania
USD6,810 per participant
FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT: Ms. GEORGIAN AJILLOH
+17587234372, +2348098403609, +2348065298088